December 8, 2009

Boys' Brigade

Hm..juz a few more days then it's Awards Day, kinda excited..=) Come to know about it, i have been in the 4th KL BB company for almost 4 years ady. So many happy memories here, i've learn so many things here and made so many frens. I'm really proud to be a member of the Boys' Brigade, a 4th KL company member. I'm glad that i made the decission to join the BB back in form 1 along with a few of my frens. Here's some pic of me in the BB so far.. Suffes camp..a very fun n enjoyable camp..someone put a flower on my head during the camp..lolz..==
Enrolment 08..me n my fellow NCOs and the GB on the other side..
My first year in the 4th KL company..also my first camp in a jungle. We went up to the camp site in some mini jeeps..i still rmb the bumpy ride..xD
My current badges, still aiming for my President's Badge..=)
Me, Mun Hoe, Samuel and Qi Hao during the Shout Awards.
Enrolment 07..where most of them where promoted to Lance Corparal.
Well, hope that 4th KL will continue to grow..and will always be "Sure & Stedfast".