January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

31st Dec 09 was the last day of 2009. I went to church with my bro in the evening for Pastor Tan's farewell, a simple service was held and it ended at about 10pm. I managed to say goodbye to Pastor Tan before he left..I will never forget you Pastor..=) After the service, Mun Hoe took me, my bro, Eugene and Jing Chiau to Bukit Bintang for countdown. We had to make our way thru the crowds to find a got spot, it was damn crazy out there with many ppl spraying and pushing around. Someone even scolded another fella for spraying at him.."you f**king moron!" == After countdown, we went for mamak and then to Mun Hoe's house. We played Fifa, winning eleven and also smackdown..haha.. Liverpool - my score, Real Madrid - Jing Chiau's score..haha..xD
I was using Santino..lolz..geng le..
We slp at 6am that day and woke up at around 10am, went to Sungei Wang and we juz lepak around. We went back to Mun Hoe's home and continue playing ps2..haha..addicted ady. At 6pm, Mun Hoe fetch us home..really had a good time..=)
The first sun set of year 2010..