March 11, 2010

Kem Pengawas 2010

Before this i said that i really hate going for this camp, but after 3 days and 2 nights i kinda feel that it's quite fun =p i really enjoy myself during the camp. Haha.. The activities was quite challenging man..especially when they ask u to crawl on mud blind-folded, which can be seen in the pic below..the one in green is me. xD

Besides that, they even asked us to walk alone into the jungle with no torchlights. Ok not alone la, but one by one..the worst part is when u were not paying attention and suddently they jump out and scare u! many screamed..my fren even slap the guy who tried to scare him. Haha..xD I was quite disappointed because they won't let us play in the river..u know why? Coz my principal scare something would happen and won't let us. Lame ==" But overall, it was a great camp. =)