April 14, 2010

Astro in School?

Stuck in the middle of the week..how I wish today was Friday. =) Results so far? Ok ok la.. Astro in school? Now that's cool! After recess today, teacher asked us to go down to the library. Once inside the library, I saw that all my friends were sitting in the far corner with all their attention on a TV. As i move closer to the TV..Wow!! School got Astro man. Not just Astro, but Astro Beyond le! Although there's not much channel to choose from, but it was just so cool. By the way, we watch Pucca..Disney channel. =p We were laughing and joking like kids while watching. Haha.. Yet after half n hour, most of us feel asleep n I was called to the staff room by my teacher. Not that I have discipline problems la, but to talk about some competition stuffs. From today onwards, I will visit the library more often. Hehe..to watch Astro. xD