May 8, 2010

Calligraphy Competition

Normally I would be going to church on saturdays, but today was different coz I had a calligraphy competition. I didn't really wanted to go at first but since it was my last year and to not disappoint my teacher, I decided to go. =) There were so many people there and their words were so freaking nice man! Gotta admit that my calligraphy really sucks. Lolz.. results? no need say la, sure don't have my name de. Haha.. but the happy thing was ahem.. Ivy was there. >< I spent almost the whole day with her today. Went back with her after the competition..i think it was about 3pm when the competition ends. We went out again in the evening to watch movie. We wanted to watch 'ice kacang puppy love' but the tickets were sold out. Hmm..kinda disappointed so we went to watch 'the cycle of love'. It was a simple yet a nice movie..quite touching also. I was really happy to spent the day with you. =)