July 26, 2010

No Longer the Same

It's the second time my class teacher cried infront of us. During chemistry class today, she was scolding us for not handing in the peka. Scolding scolding and suddenly she just burst in tears. I felt so sry..really wanna say sry to her. That moment, I suddenly realize that things had really changed recently. Dunno why my class will always cause the teachers to get so fed-up and angry. Not just my class teacher but other teachers also. Then come a new PK Hem in our school, enforcing new 'lame' rules. For example students can't leave the canteen area during recess untill the bell rings. =.= just like staying in a jail. Also myself, I'm not the 'normal' me in class anymore. Eveyday I enter the class I just get so moody that I really dunno what to talk about. It just doesn't feel the same anymore..