October 16, 2010

President's Award

It's Founder's Day again and this year it was held in Methodist College KL. Gotta wake up very early in the morning because the event starts in the morning. But in fact there's nothing special in the morning also, just went around and listen to some talk about health and stuffs. But suddenly I received a very good news. I passed my President's Badge! and I would be receiving my awards later in the afternoon. Wohoo!! And afternoon it was, during the Founder's Day service. I received my President's Award along with 3 other Staff Sergeants. It was the greatest moment ever! and here I would like to thank my Captain and my officers, who had help me achieve the President's Award. Especially to Sir Mun Hoe. Thank You! I really don't know how to describe how happy am I now la. haha.. Well, next target..Fonder's Award. =)