December 20, 2010

Hello Bloggie

It's been too long since I've last updated my blog, actually I've nothing much to write about but I'll just update a little. Alright SPM is finally over! Well.. actually it's over for me 2 weeks ago. But the last paper was today and I think it'll end soon. I'm rotting at home now with nothing to do. Maybe i should spend some time thinking about my future. A-levels? But where to study? Went to Mid Valley yesterday with Nazrin. It was really a last minute thing cause we never even plan anything. I just randomly asked Naz to teman me go buy present but we ended up watching movie till midnight. Haha.. thanks for being my driver. I realized that I haven't been to a cinema since SPM started. I missed so much movie but at last I get to watch Narnia. Erm.. oh Christmas is just around the corner. Till then.. =)