April 28, 2012

Enrolment Day

Wow, it took me exactly a week to finally post this. So last week was Enrolment Day 2012, I think I've posted  about this day for like 5 times since I started blogging. Haha.. but it's still something worth posting. It's actually the day where BB members officially enroll themselves into the company which is why it's call Enrolment Day. This is the 7th time attending and it's still a day I anticipated.

This year's enrolment was a simple one, with no march past and the outdoor parade ended very quickly. I was glad that I finally had the opportunity to be the parade commander this year cause most of the time I would be in the band. The service followed after the parade and then it was time for the announcement of promotion. I can see the anxiety in their faces that time, which bring back the memories when I was among them hoping to get promoted. This year, I was finally appointed as Staff Sergeant. I somehow feel old but I was still happy to be wearing the blue sash. Above all, congrats to those who got promoted and also to the newly appointed officers. :D


Staff Sergeant finally, she's my friend Janice :)

The service ended with both brigades taking group photos and a little refreshment outside. We went for Snowflakes after that before finally going home. Wee..

Well my sem break is up and I would be going back to college on Monday. I gotta feeling year 2 ain't gonna be that easy anymore. Haha..