June 28, 2010

I'm Tired

Sometimes, it is better to be kept as a secret. Well, at least ppl don't need to bare the pain of knowing the truth. Today, I heard something that was..how should i put it? Erm..something that is hard to accept. I know it does not concern much about me but hey..I'm a normal human and I've my own feelings. How could this be? You're like my best friend you know? I ain't no 5 year old kid who says "oh..don't want friend you already" and before you know it we're playing together again. Am I just a normal friend to you? What had happen doesn't matter but you should have told me..I mean don't you care about ppl's feelings? I'm sure you know what I mean. It's so unbarable to have known it from somebody else..I really can't take it. I treasure friendship a lot kay..and I don't mind much. It's just my feelings..I'm sorry. What ever it is or what ever is happening, I really hope that you would be happy..or should I say both of you would be happy. I'm praying for you guys. It's been a tought time and I'm tired..I'm tired. I don't wanna talk about it anymore but I just can't get rid of this feeling. Please..just let me forget about you. I want my form 5 to be a happy memory.. Trust takes years to build.. and seconds to break..