June 24, 2010

Just Another Week In School =)

It was just another week in school, got all of my results back and i'm kinda satisfied with it. At least it's better than the previous one and no C this time..only A and B. Yeah! Besides that, I must say that if you're studying in my class, you'll really hope that your b'day doesn't fall on school days. =p As today was Mahesh's b'day and so we gave him a present - a bag of flour. Haha..right after the teacher had left our class, we took out the flour and poured it unto him. He was so helpless then as we were all surrounding him and he couldn't escape. He was all white in colour after that..lol. Anyway, I just wanna wish you Happy B'day Mahesh! =) Oh, there will be a prefect gathering this Sat. Luckly this year my only job is to have fun. Hehe..