January 29, 2011

Erm..

Referring to the above title, you can see that I can't find any title for this post. :P Chinese New Year is just few days away, will be going back to hometown for the entire week starting from Monday. Going back there seems to be different now but I guess the Chinese New year mood will still be the same. Well, I'll soon find out.. Had been working for more than a week and I lost my voice. Teaching kids wasn't that easy and sometimes you really feel like banging the wall. Luckily I have a week off or else I may really consider banging the wall. Haha.. Maybe I'll get used to it soon. I made my decision to not go for my class gathering and went for BB. Sorry guys but I felt that I should really go for the band practice as there will be a band concert in June. I'm sure that I missed all the fun but there's always next time right? O.o I guess that's for now and wish you all a Happy Chinese New Year! Or should I say Gong Xi Fa Chai! :D