January 10, 2011

Just Like The Old Days

First of all, I would like to say that.. Liverpool lost again. This time to Man Utd in the FA cup. Just when are you gonna start winning? =.= So yesterday, I went for my primary school's reunion. I was glad that facebook enabled me to be in contact with my primary school friends once again. Its been 5 years since I last seen anyone of them and I was so happy to see their faces again. Although not everyone was there but we still had a lot of fun chatting and fooling around. We just can't forget each other's nickname. :D I also found out that I suddenly became very short. My friends were all way taller than me now. Back then I used to be the tallest guy in the class but now I seems to be the shortest. LOL.. maybe my era was over. Even my best friend back then Boey was taller than me..but also blacker. Haha..not being racist. :P Well, thanks to Boey for inviting me there and I hope to see you guys again! Till we meet again..