May 2, 2011

Broga Hill

So let's talk about yesterday first, me and my bro went to church for the morning service. As usual, I drove the car *proud* with my dad sitting beside me. We stayed back for band practice till 4pm and then Mun Hoe took me, my bro and William to Sunway. The reason we went there was because Mun Hoe wanted to buy some clothes. End up we all got a shirt from him. Haha.. Thank you!!

After that I went home for dinner and was just in time to watch Liverpool beat Newcastle 3-0. Wohoo.. Then Mun Hoe came to fetch me to his house. As I have to wake up at 4am the next day, so I decided to stay overnight at his house. I spent most of the time playing Star Craft and finally slept at 1:30am.

The next morning, we meet up with Sir Andy along with the Tees in Mcdonalds before moving to Broga. This was my second time going up Broga Hill but this time it was much early. When we were going down hill, Kelson almost ran of the cliff but luckily he manage to stop himself. The other hikers clapped their hands as if he was a hero. Lol.. We went to the campsite after that to wash our legs and I managed to try out the flying fox. Yeah! :)