May 19, 2011

So Far So Good

Sorry bloggie for not updating you because I really have nothing to write about. But kesian you la so I'll just talk a little about my college. xD

It's my 3rd week in TAR College and I'm finally getting familiar with the directions. As you see the college is very big and people might really end up lost in the college compound. I met many of my St Gab friends but sad to say I haven't really made a new friend there.

I have no class on Monday and I didn't realized it during the first week. Me and my friend went into the BM class on Monday and was told that only those who didn't get a credit need to attend. We end up wasting the whole day there. But overall college isn't that bad, maybe cause all those assignments and assessments haven't started yet. Haha..

That's all for now, till next time. :D