October 2, 2014

Internship #2

Time flies, it's already a month I've been in KPMG. Honestly speaking, I haven't been doing much besides helping my seniors with administrative works like printing, scanning and stuffs. I've also learn how to make coffee, for myself. Well it's rather easy, you just need to place your cup there and press a button. There were a few instances where I got to follow my seniors to client's office to perform vouching and casting but that's about all. I was told that my actual engagement starts next week, here comes the real stuffs I guess.

Tho there wasn't much work for me but I sure did enjoyed myself for the past few weeks. Last week, my department organised a 'Karaoke Night' and everyone from the department was invited, including the interns.  We get to sing from 7 till 12 and dinner will also be provided. Above all, there will be free flow of beer throughout the night. Free flow wor, how could I turn down such an offer? The picture below basically sums up the night. Haha..

Internship hangover

The very next day when I was in office, a notification popped out from my phone and it's from the Hotlink App. I tried my luck and surprisingly I managed to claim a pair of free TGV movie tickets. Hmm.. come to think about it, I've actually claimed quite many stuffs since I downloaded the app :D


Oh and I received my salary last Friday. It's not much but I'm still very happy cause it's still the largest sum of salary I've ever received. 

Well overall my first month of internship went quite well, kinda boring actually. Haha.. Looking forward to be doing more audit related stuffs.