September 27, 2015

La Fin

Hello bloggie, it's been almost 6 years since my first post. I was in form 4 when I started this blog and here I am now, in my final semester of my Degree. What a journey it had been..

My finals starts tomorrow. French on Monday, Tax on Tuesday and then Audit on Wednesday. After that, my uni life would officially be over. Well actually I still have to sit for my external exams in December and I've chosen TARUC as my exam venue. Haha.. Anyway, I still consider my uni life to end in 3 days time. 

I've been studying here for almost 4 and a half years and I have to say that it's been the best years of my life so far. Skipping classes, rushing for assignments, last minute studying, fighting for parking space, and also doing crazy stuffs with my friends. Those were the best memories :')

As my uni life comes to an end, I guess this would also be my last post. I've been trying to keep this blog alive but I guess this should be it. I'll still come back and laugh at my previous posts tho. Ahaha..

Thanks bloggie for keeping so many of my memories. I promise I'll come visit you sometimes. Till then :)