March 5, 2011

Be-belated

So let's talk about yesterday first. I went to work as usual and got bullied by the kids. Maybe I should use the cane more often next time. But anyways I'm getting used to it and it's kinda normal to me already. After work, I went out with some of my friends. By that time I was so hungry that all I wanted was food. We spent our time playing cards and crapping in a cafe and left at around 12am. My mom called me twice but I was lucky to have not been scolded when I reached home.

Talking about belated, this was actually very be-belated b'day surprise from my kai mui. Haha..
But I really appreciated it. She bought me a secret recipe cake, which was chocolate banana. Besides, she also got me two cookies which she claims to have baked them herself. :p But i trust you..
All I can say here is thank you. I mean really thank you a lot. :)