March 29, 2011

Results

Ya I know SPM results was announced last Wednesday but I didn't really had the mood to blog about it. So I will blog a little of my results just to erm.. express my happiness. Haha..

I was actually surprised to know my results that day as I really really didn't expect to get such good results. Although the Bio results kinda spoil it but I was still very surprised and happy to have received such results. Which was really more that I expected.

The following day there was a school level drill competition which I have such high expectation that BB would win this time. Eventually it turns out that we only managed 3rd which was totally disappointing, not to the members cause they really did a great job but to the results which I felt was kinda unfair. Well that's what I though.. 

On Saturday there was hari anugerah cemerlang which I didn't attend. I was surprised once again to receive the anugerah pengetua which I have no idea what was it at first. But it was actually a compliment to those who have excelled in academic, curriculum and leadership. My bro took the big trophy back just for me to snap a photo of it and he took it back to school on Monday. Haha..

Here it is, the anugerah pengetua. :D

I've finally registered for TAR college and would be starting my diploma in May.. and I have a driving exam tomorrow! Pray that I'll pass..