March 19, 2011

There Goes The Week

What a week, 2 camps within a week and there's still drill practice in between. First was the Advanced NCO Training which was suppose to be a tough camp. Luckly I was only one of the site admin and I did not have to do all those 'lots' and punishments. But thinking back during the one I've attended in 09, I guess this one wasn't that bad. During the camp, I've spent most of the time chatting and playing computer games, while the trainees suffered. Haha.. But I still had to wake up early to lead PT. Boo..

2 days after that, there's a combine band camp with the St Marians. It was another 3 days camp but due to work, I could only be there for 1 and a half day. Combining with the St Mary's band was great, as in the songs I mean. Most of them were very pro players and their songs were so NICE! I guess we'll have to work very hard to learn up all those songs within 3 months. O.O

Besides that, I kinda pity those who were in the school drill squad as they had to go to school during their holidays for drill practices. Especially my bro who attended the 2 camps and still need to go for the practices. But I was glad that everyone of them were there and the did quite well although time was limited. There will be a last practice tomorrow before the competition and hope that BB will be champions this year! Fingers cross. Haha..